Sunday, January 18, 2009

Creating a Database . Call for GREEN ART until March 15, 2009

I'm creating an interactive broad database of artists working in relation to my upcoming solo exhibit/installation at the Mill Street Loft (see invitation letter from Exec. Director Carole J. Wolf)

PROJECT: Fresh Green
Innovative ideas from artists talking about environmental issues using the arts to present, denounce, reflect and encourage others to take a look at green problems and/or green solutions.

To be part of the project, I'd need to receive as soon as possible and no later than March 15, 2009

  • 3 images (300 to 600 dpi, please)
  • one page bio
  • one page statement related w/green work: content, materials, etc.

I'll print your 3 images, bio and statement and will include them in a binder that will be on display as part of the exhibit/installation as "Other voices on Green". I'm also planning to include the 3 images in my blogs.

This database could be available for any other future art events.
No FEE is involved.

Submissions and questions before sending your materials,
please get in touch with me at: elisapritzker@gmail.com

Spread the word. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment